Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Eve Excursion

Are you ready for Christmas?
~
With so many raised expectations, it is a time of much planning and not a little stress.
~
Thanks to Amazon, I can generally take care of my relatives in Florida, and leave the grandkids to Joanne.
~
But now that the kids all have significant others that Joanne and I really love, the Christmas Eve. restaurant dinner is threatening to be a break the bank affair.  There will be eight joyous people, festively libating and celebrating the season with uninhibited ordering from the high priced menu.
~
If it wasn't so much fun, I would really be dreading it... but some of these Christmas Eve. Family restaurant excursions have become my favorite holiday memories.... I'm sure another is in store tomorrow night.

No comments: